We are a global higher education association dedicated to advancing faith and intellect for the common good.
As a member service, our institutions have a dedicated partner in the CCCU on the hill. We advocate on behalf of our institutions as if they have a seat at the table.
More than just a job-finding service, the CCCU Career Center links passionate people to meaningful careers with faith-based employers, in faith-related positions, and in all sectors of higher education.
We organize numerous conferences that provide leaders on our campuses with important faith-centered professional development in their respective fields.
CCCU GlobalEd is a collection of faith-integrated, off-campus study programs that foster intellectual, cultural, vocational, and spiritual growth.
To fulfill our mission and meet the needs of our members, we provide unique services for administration, faculty, students, and friends of Christian higher education.
News & Publications
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the CCCU and read articles from our most recent issue of Advance Magazine.
CCCU institutions are located around the world. Though they are diverse in size, scope, and mission, they are each committed to faith-integrated higher education.
Higher Ed Administrative Careers - Admissions/Registrar
4 Year Degree
Internal Number: 4567331
Assistant Registrar - Operations
REPORTS TO: Registrar
NORMAL WORK AREA: Office of the Registrar
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Registrar of Operations reports directly to the Registrar. The Assistant Registrar collaborates with various university departments to ensure accurate student records and is responsible for leading and managing the technical aspects of the Office of the Registrar. The Assistant Registrar directly oversees the Operations and Student Records Specialist teams therein.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS 1. Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred. 2. Five + years serving in a university Registrar (or similar) office 3. Familiarity with SEU preferred
QUALIFICATIONS 1. Embody the values of the SEU community 2. Strong technical skills 3. Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills 4. Project management experience 5. Data Management experience 6. Organizational and problem-solving skills
TRAINING TIME 1. One year to learn the details of the job. 2. Two years to perform all job-related duties with minimum supervision.
DUTIES AND OTHER JOB-RELATED ACTIVITIES
The Assistant Registrar is responsible for:
• Hiring, onboarding, training, management, and leadership of operations and student records specialist staff and initiatives o ROOperations, AD2RE, Transcript Evaluation, and Course Scheduling email accounts o AD2RE Process o Course Scheduling o University Catalog o Degree Conferral o Diploma Orders o Program Declaration o Change of Delivery/Status
o Enrollment/Degree Verification o Transient Approval Process o Transcript Evaluation Process o Articulation and Consortia Agreement Maintenance
• Training all Registrar staff o Jenzabar Database Basics o ApplicationXtender Basics
• Provide departmental reports to Registrar staff
• Maintain non-academic components of the SEU catalogs
• Registration Database Management
• Student Records Management o Jenzabar Database o Scanned Student Files
• Oversee Parchment Award partnership
• Manage National Student Clearinghouse (SSCR error postings), submissions and correspondence.
• Curriculum Management o New course & program codes o Curriculum Committee guest
• Represent the Registrar on various committees as necessary
Applicants can find currently open positions at:
1000 Longfellow Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33801
Fax: (863) 667-5200
Southeastern University is a Christ-centered institution of higher learning. We are committed to equipping the next generation of leaders so that they can go into the world as influential servants in their careers and their communities.