We are a global higher education association dedicated to advancing faith and intellect for the common good.
As a member service, our institutions have a dedicated partner in the CCCU on the hill. We advocate on behalf of our institutions as if they have a seat at the table.
More than just a job-finding service, the CCCU Career Center links passionate people to meaningful careers with faith-based employers, in faith-related positions, and in all sectors of higher education.
We organize numerous conferences that provide leaders on our campuses with important faith-centered professional development in their respective fields.
CCCU GlobalEd is a collection of faith-integrated, off-campus study programs that foster intellectual, cultural, vocational, and spiritual growth.
To fulfill our mission and meet the needs of our members, we provide unique services for administration, faculty, students, and friends of Christian higher education.
News & Publications
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the CCCU and read articles from our most recent issue of Advance Magazine.
CCCU institutions are located around the world. Though they are diverse in size, scope, and mission, they are each committed to faith-integrated higher education.
Higher Ed Administrative Careers - Provosts/Vice Presidents
Hope International University, a private Christian University is seeking an experienced Vice President for Student Affairs.
Position Summary: Serves as the Chief Student Affairs officer providing leadership and administrative support to all areas under Student Affairs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure the University has a comprehensive program of student development that considers the holistic needs of students including spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, social, and vocational concerns. · Establish a University-wide program of spiritual formation that addresses the needs of students and the campus community in general, giving attention to Christian discipleship, worship, evangelism, and service within local churches. · Oversee Athletics through careful supervision of the Athletic Director. Special attention will be paid to athlete conduct on and off the field as well as the coaches following all recruiting and scholarship guidelines and limits. · Serve as the Title IX Compliance Officer. Maintain appropriate files as necessary. Stay current with compliance training and legislative changes at the federal level.
· Supervise Student Affairs professional leadership team and support staff. Coordinate weekly meetings with direct reports in the following areas: campus ministries, athletics, housing, career development, wellness initiatives, and campus safety.
· Represent Student Affairs needs for financial resources and supervise the budget process.
· Provide regular reporting to various entities, including the Board of Trustees, President, and campus community.
· Develop in-service training for enhanced staff competencies and skills. · Serve on institutional committees as necessary. · Serve on the President’s Cabinet and participate in university strategic planning efforts. · Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the President.
Qualifications: To fulfill this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Master’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience in student affairs administration required. Doctorate preferred.
Knowledge and Skills: Personnel supervision and management. Commitment to Christ, passion for higher education and helping students reach their educational goals. Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and telephone skills. Must be self-directed and take initiative. Excellent written communication skills, including grammar and spelling. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) and database management software.
Character: Must be of unassailable Christian character and be actively involved in a local Christian Church.