We are a global higher education association dedicated to advancing faith and intellect for the common good.
As a member service, our institutions have a dedicated partner in the CCCU on the hill. We advocate on behalf of our institutions as if they have a seat at the table.
The CCCU offers faith-integrated, off-campus study programs in nine locations across the U.S. and around the world that foster studentsâ€™ intellectual, cultural, vocational, and spiritual growth.
More than just a job-finding service, the CCCU Career Center links passionate people to meaningful careers with faith-based employers, in faith-related positions, and in all sectors of higher education.
We organize numerous conferences that provide leaders on our campuses with important faith-centered professional development in their respective fields.
To fulfill our mission and meet the needs of our members, we provide unique services for administration, faculty, students, and friends of Christian higher education.
News & Publications
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the CCCU and read articles from our most recent issue of Advance Magazine.
CCCU institutions are located around the world. Though they are diverse in size, scope, and mission, they are each committed to faith-integrated higher education.
Higher Ed Administrative Careers - Admissions/Registrar, Higher Ed Administrative Careers - Other
Reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment Management & Marketing, the Director of Admissions will provide visionary leadership and direction to the undergraduate admissions team that is responsible for recruiting and enrolling students into the IWU-Marion residential campus program. The Director will be responsible for the development and management of a comprehensive recruitment plan that is designed to meet annual recruitment goals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Christian higher education and embrace the stated beliefs and positions of the Wesleyan Church. Candidates should have a minimum of five years of previous experience in higher education recruitment, communications, or sales with supervisory and leadership experience.
Provide visionary leadership to the Office of Admissions by developing, executing and assessing a strategic recruitment plan that includes the following -
o Development and execution of qualified lead generation strategies,
o Identification, implementation and assessment of enrollment funnel yield activities,
o Collaborate with Marketing to develop a multi-channel communication strategy,
o Execution of high-quality campus visit programs,
o Commitment to recruitment of diverse student populations,
o Staff development via hiring, coaching, mentoring, professional development and accountability,
o Management of the allocated budget in a manner that maximizes desired outcomes,
o Exploration of new recruitment opportunities that could lead to increased enrollment,
o Leverage strategic relationships with other departments such as academics, alumni, athletics and financial aid to improve recruitment efforts,
o Development of strong partnerships with outside vendors ensuring strong ROI.
· Maximize the use of technology in all operational and strategic aspects of the Office of Admissions.
· Ensure functions within the Office of Admissions adhere to federal and state regulations along with meeting established enrollment best practices established by NACCAP and NACAC.
· Develop a working knowledge and understanding of IWU’s academic program offerings along with IWU’s co-curricular programs.
· Collaboration with IWU constituencies including administration, faculty, staff, students and supporting external organizations.
· Represent the Office of Admissions and the Division of Enrollment Management on University committees, task forces and special assignments.
· Remain current on emerging technologies, innovative management tools, and admissions best practices.
· Serve as a member of the CORE leadership team for the Division of Enrollment Management.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication
· Advanced experience with database and CRM systems
· Proven ability to lead a complex team toward achieving established goals
· Experience with personnel and budget management
· Strong sense of initiative and ability to lead projects
· Servant leader, willing to personally engage and lead by example
· Ability to analyze and interpret data
· Results-oriented attitude that provides visionary leadership while also displaying a humble spirit willing to grow
· Proven ability to build and grow strong strategic partner relationships across campus
· Knowledge and acceptance of principles and philosophies of Indiana Wesleyan University, its programs and requirements.
· Minimum of five years of previous experience in higher education recruitment, communications, or sales with supervisory and leadership experience.
· Master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field is preferred.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. In addition, nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Indiana Wesleyan University is committed to equal opportunity in employment and maintaining a work environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Accordingly, the University affords equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
These have access to all the rights, privileges, and programs generally made available to employees at the University. It does not discriminate in the administration of its policies, programs, nor during any phase of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, treatment during employment, rates of pay or other compensation, and termination of employment.
As an educational institution operating under The Wesleyan Church, Indiana Wesleyan University reserves and exercises its privileges under applicable law to prefer employees on the basis of religion and who are best suited to its religious purpose.
Indiana Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Indiana Wesleyan University
Indiana Wesleyan University is an energized Christian academic community helping to shape tomorrow's "World Changers."
We offer career opportunities, great benefits, and environment that welcomes and values creativity, diversity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to our community, we would love to have you apply.