We are a global higher education association dedicated to advancing faith and intellect for the common good.
As a member service, our institutions have a dedicated partner in the CCCU on the hill. We advocate on behalf of our institutions as if they have a seat at the table.
The CCCU offers faith-integrated, off-campus study programs in nine locations across the U.S. and around the world that foster studentsâ€™ intellectual, cultural, vocational, and spiritual growth.
More than just a job-finding service, the CCCU Career Center links passionate people to meaningful careers with faith-based employers, in faith-related positions, and in all sectors of higher education.
We organize numerous conferences that provide leaders on our campuses with important faith-centered professional development in their respective fields.
To fulfill our mission and meet the needs of our members, we provide unique services for administration, faculty, students, and friends of Christian higher education.
News & Publications
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the CCCU and read articles from our most recent issue of Advance Magazine.
CCCU institutions are located around the world. Though they are diverse in size, scope, and mission, they are each committed to faith-integrated higher education.
Higher Ed Administrative Careers - Chief Executives/Executive Directors, Higher Ed Administrative Careers - Other
General Statement of Duties: Reporting to the President, the Executive Director has the unique role of setting the direction, establishing strategies, and overseeing the activities of The Gospel Initiative. The successful candidate will be a thought-leader in the area of cultural exegesis and evangelism. He or she must have a passion to help the Church create a credible gospel presence and witness as it engages the difficult issues of our day.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 1. In consultation with the President, set the direction and create strategies to accomplish the purpose of TGI.
2. Oversee all TGI staff, operations, programs, activities, and research.
3. Develop and oversee a robust research program to assess how the gospel is heard and understood in the broader society and generationally in the Church.
4. Develop learning experiences (conferences, workshops, webinars) to help participants learn how to address these issues with a focus on the gospel.
5. Develop and publish learning resources in conjunction with and in addition to the learning experiences described above.
6. Work closely with the faculty to develop resources and training for Denver Seminary faculty to incorporate the goals of TGI into courses and academic programs.
7. Create and oversee “innovation hubs” for practitioners in evangelism and church planting ministries to share and create new approaches to developing a compelling and credible gospel presence.
8. Work closely with faculty and the Student Life and Enrollment Management department to recruit and retain cohorts of students in Denver Seminary programs who are pursuing ministries in evangelism and church-planting.
9. Develop and execute a sustainable business model for TGI including the development of revenue streams through activities, events, and resources of TGI.
Denver Seminary’s brand as a school focused on the gospel and willing to engage the difficult issues and concerns of our day for the sake of the gospel will be strengthened.
Churches and ministries will seek out Denver Seminary as resource and partner to help them create a more compelling and credible gospel presence in their communities.
Working with faculty, new programs, classes, and cohorts of students with a focus on evangelism and church-planting will be established.
Doctoral degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
Ministry experience in outreach, evangelism, and church?planting
Recognized influencer and thought-leader
Additional Salary Information: Includes Medical/Dental/Vision, 5% Retirement match, housing allowance
About Denver Seminary
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture.