We are a global higher education association dedicated to advancing faith and intellect for the common good.
As a member service, our institutions have a dedicated partner in the CCCU on the hill. We advocate on behalf of our institutions as if they have a seat at the table.
The CCCU offers faith-integrated, off-campus study programs in nine locations across the U.S. and around the world that foster studentsâ€™ intellectual, cultural, vocational, and spiritual growth.
More than just a job-finding service, the CCCU Career Center links passionate people to meaningful careers with faith-based employers, in faith-related positions, and in all sectors of higher education.
We organize numerous conferences that provide leaders on our campuses with important faith-centered professional development in their respective fields.
To fulfill our mission and meet the needs of our members, we provide unique services for administration, faculty, students, and friends of Christian higher education.
News & Publications
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the CCCU and read articles from our most recent issue of Advance Magazine.
CCCU institutions are located around the world. Though they are diverse in size, scope, and mission, they are each committed to faith-integrated higher education.
To act as the chief administrator of the college responsible for the administration, supervision, and evaluation of all matters pertaining to the management of the college.
Essential Job Duties
· Acts as the chief administrator for the college · Actively looking to engage in relationship building with pastors within Missouri · Actively engage at denominational and association meetings · Recruits new students for the degree programs offered in the college · Formulates and enforces academic policies within the college · Coordinates, supervises, and evaluates the instructional program in the college · Makes decisions regarding the administration and operation of the college · Supervises and maintains the department budgets · Coordinates the recruitment and retention of qualified faculty members and support personnel · Provides continuous academic assessment for specific college programs · Promotes faculty research and scholarly activities · Normally teaches a minimum of 12 hours per academic year and ensures all academic areas are adequately staffed · Ensures compliance with applicable state, federal, and institutional policies for specific area · Serves as member of Deans Council · Coordinates facilities assigned to the college · Oversees course schedules prepared by department chairs · Oversees catalog updates and development for college · Prepares Trustees report for college · Coordinates overload and part-time faculty pay · Responsible for evaluation of college faculty · Regular attendance and punctuality · Sets an example of a Christian lifestyle for students, staff and faculty · Commitment and adherence to Southwest Baptist University’s Principles and Expectations · Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Supervises all department chairs, faculty, including adjuncts, and administrative assistant in the department
· Ph.D. in the relevant field (biblical studies, theology, church history) · Meet all of the required qualifications for faculty · Committed Southern Baptist and active in Southern Baptist Church
· Personal affirmation of the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
· Experience in the areas of educational administration, supervision, and curriculum · Ability to work with individuals and groups to solve problems and implement innovative programming
· M.Div. · At least five years of experience in higher education at the department chair level or higher · Previous services as an Associate Professor or higher
· General classroom setting with some noise · General office environment with some noise
· Frequently educates students in a classroom setting and is able to communicate accurate information and ideas in these situations. · Frequently advises student and faculty in an office setting and is able to communicate accurate information and ideas in these situations · Frequently moves about the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. · Occasionally travels to various campus locations
Please click https://www.sbuniv.edu/about/employment.php to complete the online application and to upload a cover letter, curriculum vitae or resume, unofficial transcripts, and three letters of recommendation. References may be sent confidentially to email@example.com.
DIRECT APPLICATION AND MATERIALS QUESTIONS TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org 417-328-1537 (fax)
DIRECT JOB SPECIFIC QUESTIONS TO:
Dr. Lee Skinkle Provost email@example.com 417-328-1601