We are a global higher education association dedicated to advancing faith and intellect for the common good.
As a member service, our institutions have a dedicated partner in the CCCU on the hill. We advocate on behalf of our institutions as if they have a seat at the table.
The CCCU offers faith-integrated, off-campus study programs in nine locations across the U.S. and around the world that foster studentsâ€™ intellectual, cultural, vocational, and spiritual growth.
More than just a job-finding service, the CCCU Career Center links passionate people to meaningful careers with faith-based employers, in faith-related positions, and in all sectors of higher education.
We organize numerous conferences that provide leaders on our campuses with important faith-centered professional development in their respective fields.
To fulfill our mission and meet the needs of our members, we provide unique services for administration, faculty, students, and friends of Christian higher education.
News & Publications
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the CCCU and read articles from our most recent issue of Advance Magazine.
CCCU institutions are located around the world. Though they are diverse in size, scope, and mission, they are each committed to faith-integrated higher education.
This position is for the upcoming July 2019-20 school year
The Student Life Manager for Shepherds College (SC) will promote student growth towards Appropriate Independence™ by guiding student life staff and students in the implementation of daily living skills training, promoting student satisfaction, health and wellness through both structured activities and leisure time interactions. Hours: Full-time; 2nd shift weekdays; On-call responsibilities for medical and behavioral emergencies.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following: other duties may be assigned):
-Manage all aspects of student life for SC students:
- Act as a liaison between student life and parents as applicable- charge person responsibilities
- Oversee and implement evening programming for students
- Promote, by example and leadership, a positive attitude toward developing Appropriate Independence™ during student life
- Plan and conduct student life meetings and supervisor meetings weekly
- Supervise student life supervisors and provide training, communication, and direction to living areas by regularly meeting with supervisors and offering support in student life areas
- Provide leadership in student life regarding spiritual life, discipleship, daily living skills, meal planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation, and student life procedures
- Guide student life supervisors in the ongoing assessment of students with regards to the development of daily living skills and monitor assessment process
- Maintain the student life staffing schedule, medication pass schedule, and problem solve as needed