Warner University is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time faculty position in Agricultural Science. A terminal degree in agricultural science or related is preferred. A Master's degree with at least 18 credit hours of graduate coursework in agricultural science is required. Previous teaching experience at the Undergraduate level is also preferred. The individual must have excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills. Strong preference is for applicants who demonstrate knowledge of innovative learning technologies and program delivery. Previous experience in the agricultural industry would also be a plus.
The primary focus of Warner is teaching and support of the student population. Warner University is an evangelical Christian university affiliated with the Church of God, Anderson, Indiana. All members of the Warner community are committed to the mission, the University faith statement and the Christian purpose of the University.
Candidates must submit the following: - a letter of interest - a curriculum vitae - a statement of Christian faith/pilgrimage - copies of all transcripts - 3 to 5 references with contact information
Applications are being accepted and will continue until the position is filled Starting date is August, 2019
- Terminal degree required in Agricultural Science or similar from a regionally accredited institution. - 18 graduate semester hours in the field of agriculture. - Professional and teaching experience in the field. - Commitment to teaching at the undergraduate level and online format required. - Commitment to the mission and faith statement of Warner University. - Rank is contingent upon qualifications.
About Warner University
Warner University’s liberal arts curriculum prepares students to successfully meet the demands of today’s workplace and the challenges of graduate school. Graduates emerge as servant leaders who evaluate issues from a Christian perspective while striving to live out their belief in their communities, churches and homes. The administration, faculty and staff are qualified in their areas of service, and dedicated to the ministry of higher education.
History: Warner University was founded in 1968 by the Church of God, Anderson, Indiana, as a liberal arts co-educational, Christian university. The campus was built on 300 acres donated by Mr. and Mrs. J.W. Holland. The first commencement took place in 1972 with four graduates. Warner’s third President, Dr. David A. Hoag, was inaugurated in the fall of 2016. He is preceded in leadership by only two others; Dr. Gregory V. Hall (1991 – 2016) and Dr. Leroy Fulton (1968 – 1991).
* Degree programs offered on-campus and on-line
* Bachelor degrees offered in more than 30 liberal arts and professional majors
* Specialized accreditation from the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) for Social Work program
* All 11 Te...acher Education Programs are Certified by the State of Florida Department of Education
* Four graduate programs designed for working professionals:
Master of Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting, International Business, and Human Resource
Master of Science in Management
Master of Arts in Education with concentrations in Curriculum & Instruction, Elementary Education, and STEM
(Science, Tech, Engineering & Math)
Master of Ministry