Tenure-track administrative/faculty position as Chair of the Business Department, starting summer 2017.
Leadership and Administrative Responsibilities:
Strategic leadership for the entire business program at Trinity Christian College, which includes:
- Providing vision and direction for the Center for Entrepreneurship and Community Empowerment, which empowers students through high-level consulting, entrepreneurship, mentoring, and community-engaged research experiences;
- Aligning departmental programs and methods with emerging trends in business and educational practice.
Oversight of traditional undergraduate and adult studies programs, which includes:
- General administration of departmental functions;
- Maintaining departmental ACBSP accreditation;
- Recruiting adjunct faculty and promoting faculty development;
- Working with other departments and offices across campus, including admissions, development, and student life to create collaborative opportunities for the department and its students.
Teaching responsibilities will align with area of expertise within the business curricula.
The committee will begin reviewing applications April 21, 2017 and continue until the position is filled. Desirable start date is July 1, 2017. For further information about the position contact:
Dr. Aaron Kuecker, Provost
Trinity Christian College
Applicants may upload their application materials through Trinity's website:
http://www.trnty.edu/job-openings/153-facultypositions/2870-b-cbp.html. (Only electronic application documents will be accepted.)
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following during the application process:
- Faith Statement
- A reflection of Trinity Christian College’s Mission
- A reflection of experience working in, and with, diverse populations and environments
- Three letters of reference
- Student Evaluations
Trinity Christian College is a four-year liberal arts college located in Palos Heights, Illinois, a suburb twenty miles southwest of Chicago. Since its founding in 1959, Trinity has provided its students with an excellent Christian higher education in the Reformed tradition. The College enrollment in the traditional program is about 1,000 with a vibrant residential program. We offer majors in the arts, humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences, as well as professional programs in accounting and business administration, nursing, education, computer science, criminal justice, and exercise science. Trinity also offers master’s programs in counseling psychology and special education as well as degree completion programs in education, business, and psychology. Trinity Christian College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.