Warner Pacific College’s Mission: Warner Pacific is a Christ-centered, urban, liberal arts College dedicated to providing students from diverse backgrounds with an education that prepares them to engage actively in a constantly changing world. Our hiring practices reflect our missional commitment to being a Christ-centered institution.
Warner Pacific College’s Commitment to Diversity: Warner Pacific College is committed to hiring staff and faculty with intentionality to develop an employee community reflecting the racial and ethnic diversity of the students we serve. In 2016, more than 57% of our traditional students were racially or ethnically diverse. Persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary Description: The Digital Marketing Strategist is a full time, benefit-eligible position and provides innovative direction and implementation of the College’s new media presence, including websites, blogs, social channels, email marketing, and digital advertising.
This role will collaborate with many different departments to coordinate our online marketing, advertising and promotional activities with a clear and cohesive brand message. It is responsible for promoting Warner Pacific College and increasing prospective student engagement.
A successful candidate will be an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of the College’s identity and drive growth opportunities.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with institutional enrollment goals.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content with a focus on creative and analytic storytelling (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, livestream events, etc.).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Develop the College’s web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong institutional voice through social media.
- Liaise with external digital marketing and web development vendors to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments, discerning which opportunities have the greatest potential to increase the College’s visibility and brand message.
- Be present in the office on a daily basis during the non-travel season (unless arrangements are made with the employee’s direct supervisor.)
- Contribute to the support and implementation of the College Strategic Plan.
- Participate in Warner Pacific College professional development opportunities.
- Adhere to College policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a commitment to a Christian liberal arts education by upholding the mission of the College and abiding by the Employment Standards and Lifestyle Agreement
- Exhibits commitment to inclusiveness and sensitivity in areas of national origin, ethnicity, culture, gender, and disabilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.