Qualifications: This position offers a challenging opportunity to a faculty member with teaching and clinical experience in the counseling profession. The successful candidate will have a minimum of:
1. Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision by the date of hire.
2. An Indiana license as a mental health counselor (or must be licensed within six months of hire).
3. Strong commitment to a biblical foundation while teaching counseling principles in the classroom.
4. Commitment to the mission and values of an evangelical Christian institution.
5. Strong Professional Counselor identity.
6. An appreciation for a rigorous academic program that encourages professional and spiritual growth among students.
7. A minimum of three years of counseling experience.
8. Evidence of scholarly potential.
1. Three years of successful faculty teaching experience in higher education.
2. Online teaching experience.
3. Published research.
Application Process: All contact information including a completed faculty application, cover letter, statement of philosophy of teaching at a Christian liberal arts institution, vitae, and completed reference request forms should be sent to: Attn: HR Assistant, Human Resources, Grace College and Theological Seminary, 200 Seminary Drive, Winona Lake, IN 46590
The faculty application and reference request forms can be downloaded at http://www.grace.edu/about/employment/faculty/staff-applications. The projected start for this position is August 2017.
Grace College and Theological Seminary is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks a diverse work environment by encouraging women and minorities to apply.