The Vice President for Enrollment and Marketing reports directly to the President and is the College’s senior leader with responsibility for enrollment management, athletics, and institutional marketing. The responsibilities particular to the VP Enrollment and Marketing include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide leadership, administrative oversight and policy/protocol/process development for Enrollment Services including the areas of admissions, financial aid, and marketing.
- Oversight includes creating, maintaining and coordinating enrollment strategies and policies;
- Responsible for setting visionary College recruitment goals, both present and future, in cooperation with the President, and successfully meeting those goals;
- Provide general supervision of recruitment planning and development of recruitment materials and marketing materials for the college;
- Provide advertising, publications and printing projects based on recruitment goals;
- Report directly to the President on a regular basis;
- Responsible for budget preparation and management, according to the guidelines of the President;
- Work with parents and prospective students during the recruitment and enrollment process.
- Provide management and oversight to the college athletic program.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience in and understanding of direct marketing, telemarketing, student accounts, and sales cycles.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing client/customer relationship management (CRM), e-marketing, and website technologies to recruit students;
- Knowledge of marketing and willingness to stay on the leading edge of skills and techniques in student recruitment, especially in the Christian college market;
- Working knowledge of all programs offered to students, as well as other student services;
- Exceptional leadership abilities, including the ability to relate well with people, the ability to train, develop, and motivate a team;
- Knowledge of college athletic programs;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong communication skills (including writing, speaking, and interpersonal).
- Maintain the confidentiality of information, data and records;
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills in the performance of job duties;
- Demonstrate good organizational and communication skills in the performance of job duties;
- Perform other duties in accordance with this position as deemed necessary by the President.