Ph.D required, in management and at least 18 graduate hours in Public Administration. Full-time college level teaching experience is preferred, as well as at least 10 years executive level experience in the public sector. Ability to implement curriculum design and outcomes assessment planning is a must.
Applicants must be able to fully support the University vision, mission and statement of faith and contribute to the spiritual and academic fellowship of the University.
Compensation and rank are commensurate with qualifications and experience. The University supplements major medical insurance. A 403b retirement plan is available for eligible employees to contribute pre-tax dollars with Belhaven University matching up to 8% of annual salary.
- Letter of intent, including explanation of your interest in Christian higher education, and how your background fulfills each of the Responsibilities and Requirements described above
- Three to four paragraph statement of how you would integrate the Biblical worldview into all all instructional content
- Describe your personal faith in a non-creedal form
- Describe how you are active currently in a local church
- Names of four references (including your local pastor) - please provide phone numbers, addresses and nature of relationship
- Transcripts (all undergraduate and graduate)
- List any licenses or certifications
SEND TO: Lori Farmer, Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President and Provost, Belhaven University, 1500 Peachtree Street, Campus Box 164, Jackson, MS 39202 or EMAIL: lfarmer@Belhaven.edu