Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Master’s degree (related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Work experience as Registrar, Associate Registrar, or other administrative/faculty member at a higher education institution.
- Administrative experience with academic records.
- Demonstrated skills in administration, organization, problem solving, data analysis and personnel management.
- Proven supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to staff development and diversity.
- An open, innovative, and energetic leadership style.
- Interest in and ability to achieve consensus.
- Ability to work effectively as a colleague with university administrators, faculty, staff, and students.
- Experience with computerized integrated student record systems and a desire to understand and implement emerging technologies.
- Experience with Colleague desirable.
- A personal commitment to the Christian faith.
- Demonstrated awareness and commitment to effectively establishing relationships and positive communications across multiple dimensions of diversity including, but not limited to race, gender, physical limitations, class or religious perspectives.
- An active commitment to equal opportunity for all persons.
- A commitment to the educational mission of Whitworth University as a Christian liberal arts university affiliated with the Presbyterian church.
- Background check required.
Application Process The following documents are required to complete the online application form at www.whitworth.edu/jobs:
1. A letter of interest that relates your education and experience to the qualifications of the position and includes a note confirming your interest in this position at our posted hiring range.
3. The names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of three academic/professional references.
4. A one-page document describing your personal commitment to the Christian faith
Whitworth complies with all federal, state, and local nondiscrimination laws that are applicable to religious nonprofit institutions and does not engage in unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability. With our commitment to building a diverse community, the university encourages applications from populations underrepresented at Whitworth including members of racial/ethnic communities, women, and persons with disabilities.