Belhaven University, a Christian university committed to the ministry of integrating biblical truth and learning, is searching for the ideal candidate for Assistant/Associate Professor of Business Administration who has a heart for Christ Jesus and students at the Jackson, Mississippi campus.
Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate and graduate management courses in both traditional, adult and online settings in addition to student advising and mentoring. This position is a tenure-track, nine-month appointment.
A Ph.D. or D.B.A required, in Business Administration with an emphasis management, marketing, or entrepreneurship and three or more years of teaching experience. Special consideration will be given to candidates with extensive experience as a business administrator.
Compensation and rank are commensurate with qualifications and experience. The University supplements major medical insurance. A 403b retirement plan is available for eligible employees to contribute pre-tax dollars with Belhaven University matching up to 8% of annual salary.
- Letter of intent, including explanation of your interest in Christian higher education, and how your background fulfills each of the Responsibilities and Qualifications described above
- Three to four paragraph statement of how you would integrate the Biblical worldview into all instructional content
- Please prepare a brief account (no more than 750 words) of your spiritual pilgrimage including the time and circumstances surrounding your becoming a believer in Christ and your current relationship with Christ and describe your personal faith in a non-creedal form
- Describe how you are active currently in a local church
- Names of four references (including your local pastor) - please provide phone numbers, addresses and nature of relationship
- Official transcripts (all undergraduate and graduate)
- List any licenses or certifications
SEND TO: Lori Farmer, Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President and Provost at: firstname.lastname@example.org